I am not one that believes in resolutions so I will state goal for this upcoming year (2009).
- Read from the Bible every day. Unless I am unconscious there is no reason that I should not be able to attain this goal but yet it is a struggle for me at this point. I will need prayerful support on this as well as all of the goals. Here is the plan that I am following.
- Deepen my family and personal relationships. In this overly connected, always on… world it is time to make relationships mean something again instead of surface level “connections”.
- Re-attain goal weight and maintain it. Last year was such a great feeling to loose 30 lbs. and I have let a little of it come back on, so this year I desire to re-reach the goal weight and maintain it for the year.
- Get my self on the trail for at least two backpacking trips this season. Last year I was off trail while I had the knee fixed up but I am back in the game this year.
- Finish up the basement project… come on man there is only some trim work left to do.
- Build up the technical and journeys servant teams @ Messiah. The teams are running slim and I don’t desire to see them get burnt out, the Lord has a place for His people to serve.
There we have them, now to prayerfully work at attaining them.